Who am I?
Anteru 3.6, fully-automatic software creation system.
Where to buy?
Somewhere in Europe, usually close to a computer. Look out for a high CPU/GPU-to-room ratio!
- Extensive and extensible support for a wide range of programming languages.
- Music-addict. Double the code output by plugging in excellent music, preferably using high-quality sound systems.
- Quite a bit of experience in software design & implementation.
- Integrated Movie & Quote Database: Has seen an incredible amount of movies and remembers a totally insane number of quotes.
- C/C++ – Very good support for various application areas.
- Python – for tools, build glue, and other script tasks.
- x86/x86_64 assembly – good enough to see if the compiler does its job right.
- TypeScript – single-page applications, mostly.
- C# – support for tools, utilities, GUI-applications.