Who am I?
Anteru 3.1, fully-automatic software creation system.
Where to buy?
Somewhere in Europe, usually close to a computer. Look out for a high CPU/GPU-to-room ratio!
- Strange look & feel.
- Extensive and extensible support for a wide range of programming languages.
- Music-addict. Double the code output by plugging in excellent music, preferably using high-quality sound systems.
- Quite a bit of experience in software design & implementation.
- Integrated Movie & Quote Database: Has seen an incredible amount of movies and remembers a totally insane number of quotes.
- Tendency to understate ;) (really)
- C/C++ -- Very good support for various application areas.
- Python -- for tools, build glue, and other script tasks.
- OpenCL -- lots and lots of graphics and compute stuff.
- x86/x86_64 assembly -- good enough to see if the compiler does its job right.
- TypeScript -- single-page applications, mostly.
- Dart -- single-page applications, mostly.
- Coffeescript -- some experience with web applications.
- CUDA -- some experience with computational graphics.
- C# -- support for tools, utilities, GUI-applications.
- Java -- some experience.
- PHP -- only supported for web applications.
- Direct3D 11/12, OpenGL 4.x, Vulkan
- Boost (using it since 1.33.0)
- CMake -- cross-platform build file generator
- Qt -- The cross-platform UI toolkit
- WiX-Toolkit: Microsoft Installer based installations
- Most efficient -- due to high interest and subtle motivation reasons - at graphics; real-time or not does not matter.
- Very interested in scalable software (multi-threading, parallel algorithm and data structure design, processing or large datasets, etc.)
- Interested in modern programming techniques: Functional programming, template meta-programming, everything that makes the life easier.
- Library/API/Framework development: Designing, implementing and documenting quality APIs.
What customers say
... besides go and get him, of course :)
- The Lambda Man: Totally insane! Insane!
- P. C.: Run him with care!
- Johannes Held: He never gave me wrong information!